1. Tell us a little about yourself Ella Jade.
I'm a SAHM to two active boys who keep me really busy. Now that they're in school full-time I'm able to devote my days to writing. Its something I've wanted to do for a long time. The stories have always played out in my head but I never knew what to do with them. That all changed when I discovered the eBooks industry. I live in NJ with my husband and kids. When I'm not writing I like to scrapbook, kick box and spend time with my family.
2. What genre or genres do you write?
Mostly Contemporary Romance.
3. Your newest release Embracing The Unexpected just released yesterday, tell us about this book.
I fell in love with the idea of this book. It practically wrote itself. Its a story of two people who find they have a deep emotional connection and very much need one another. Here's the blurb...
Sometimes love can be found where we least expect it.
When Parker Phillips, a successful attorney, has a confrontation with his friend Ava's abusive boyfriend, he finds himself facing assault and battery charges, and he's ordered to attend an anger management course. Parker, who has never been attracted to a man, is drawn to Dr. Jace Cross, the psychiatrist leading the class. But how can that be, since Parker is straight?
Jace accepted the fact that he was gay many years ago, and he's comfortable in his sexuality, but he's been single for some time now. He throws himself into his work to fill the lonely void.
Although sparks fly whenever they're together, Parker's reluctant to embrace these feelings he has for another man.
Can the sexy doctor help him discover who he truly is?
4. This is your first M/M book. What part of the book was the easiest to write and what parts were the hardest.
The love story was the easiest part to write. These characters felt very deeply for one another so giving them their HEA was easy.The hardest part... blushes... the intimate scenes. I almost didn't write the book because I wasn't sure I could write m/m. Once I started writing it all seemed to work itself out.
5. What does your husband think about you M/M story?
He doesn't get it. lol But I have a feeling he'd get it if I wrote an F/F.
6. As you have mentioned in past posts, you really enjoy writing in the male POV and I must say you do it wonderfully. Can reader's expect more of this genre from you?
Thanks! I do enjoy writing from the male perspective. I like being able to make the guys do and think what I want. lol I am working on a new m/m and hope to have it completed in January.
7. What is a must have to eat or drink while you write?
I like to have a Starbucks Iced Tea while I write. I usually put my last one of the bus in the morning and then head to Starbucks before starting my writing routine.
8. A holiday tradition you and your family have.
We have many, but one of our faves is decorating the tree, lighting a fire and watching Elf.
9. If you had to choose one, which book that you've written is a favorite of yours?
I love them all, but Embracing the Unexpected has a strong lead. I simply adore Jace and Parker.
10. Is there anything else you would like to share today?
I would just like to say thanks for having me and I look forward connecting with you all. Come see what I'm up to at ellajadeauthor.blogspot.com. Happy Holidays.
Buy Links: Amazon / Nook / Beachwalk Press / AllRomance
Books By Series
I promise not to spam you. You'll hear from me when new books release or if I'm having a kick butt sale!
Join The Fun
I want to connect with you!
Be part of The Wolfe Pack and join Lacey Wolfe's Reader Group on Facebook
Site Copyright 2011-2017 of Lacey Wolfe