2. What genre(s) do you write?
Erotic historical western romance and contemporary romantic suspense. I’ve also written one mystery/suspense.
3. Please tell us about your latest release TAMING TALIA and how you came up with the idea?
The hero of TAMING TALIA is a Pinkerton agent who appeared as a secondary character in SEDUCING THE SHERIFF. He was such a dynamic character that he had to have his own story. The original idea for the Loving the Lawman series came about after I watched HBO’s Deadwood. I loved the grittiness and the sexy lawman played by Timothy Olyphant.
4. Is it part of a series?
Yes, TAMING TALIA is book two of my Loving the Lawman series.
5. A must have snack while you write.
Chocolate and/or BBQ potato chips. And of course, Diet Coke.
6. A fact that someone might not know about you.
I used to write La Femme Nikita fan fiction and was encouraged by a multi-published author to join RWA and to write my own stories.
7. If you had to choose a favorite book that you’ve written, which would it be?
It would be SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS. That book was my first completed novel (the second published) and the true “book of my heart.” It’s a story about lovers who’ve had tragic past lives and meet once again to work things out.
8. Advice to writers who have yet to be published.
Develop a thick skin and don’t give up at the first sign of rejection.
9. Is there a genre you haven’t written yet that you want to?
10. Any quirky habits?
I’m a finicky eater who grew up and remains pretty finicky.
11. Have you written a character that most resembles you?
Yes, that would be Miranda from LOVE ON THE RUN and ONE TOO MANY. She’s a Tennessee gal who falls in love with a Scotland Yard Detective Chief Inspector. (I love British mysteries and detectives, although I haven’t fallen in love with one.) She’s afraid of flying, but manages it. (I haven’t ever flown and don’t plan to.) She has a young son and I used to have a young one. He’s not so young now. ;-)
12. What type of hero do you enjoy writing about?
I love lawmen of all sorts, plus PIs. Whether they’re contemporary or historical heroes, I like my heroes strong, determined and willing to put up with sometimes fractious, sometimes reckless heroines
13. What are you currently reading?
I’m reading NO GREATER GLORY by debut author Cindy Nord. It’s a Civil War romance and very well done.
14. What are you currently working on?
I’m working on the third in the Loving the Lawman series, MASTERING THE MARSHAL.
15. Anything that you’d like to share.
I love to interact with readers. My Facebook reader page is http://facebook.com/marienicoleryan.author/
My Twitter handle is @marienicoleryan.
And my web site for all the latest news is http://marienicoleryan.com
Books By Series
I promise not to spam you. You'll hear from me when new books release or if I'm having a kick butt sale!
Join The Fun
I want to connect with you!
Be part of The Wolfe Pack and join Lacey Wolfe's Reader Group on Facebook
Site Copyright 2011-2017 of Lacey Wolfe